"Sick" Ipad Form and Procedure
When a student's iPad is totally inoperable (cracked screen, unable to log on, etc.), follow this procedure:
- Complete this here and attach it to the iPad.
- Take the iPad to the iPad clinic (which is located in the records room in the Trebein office complex).
- Complete a Beavercreek helpdesk ticket to alert tech support to pick up the iPad from the clinic to "cure" it.
- If needed, see Sheila Frey to get a "loaner" iPad.
New iPads and Replacement Parts
- See Sheila Frey for new iPads and replacements for broken cases and chargers.
- Replacements for lost chargers and iPads are handled through the office.